Friday or Sunday is $3500
Saturday is $4500
Friday or Sunday is $4000
Saturday is $5000
Friday or Sunday is $2500
Saturday is $3500
Year round is $2000
*additional fees include a $500 refundable damage deposit and a $250 cleanup and set up fee
*holiday rates may apply. Please inquire if you are looking for a holiday weekend.
Uniquely decorated and elegant air conditioned interior
Beautiful silver chiavari chairs included with interior tables
Indoor/Outdoor bar setup
Partially covered patio with roll down weather flaps
Wrought iron patio furniture
Ability to tent entire patio
Waterfront wedding ceremony option
Approximately 200 onsite parking spaces
iPod/CD compatible indoor sound system
• Rental period is 8 hours including set up and event.
• Additional hours for set up or event are $250 an hour.
• Breakdown & cleanup is included in the rental fee and must be limited to 2 hours after the event.
• There is a $250 set up fee that including moving of all Harborside tables. A floorplan is required one month prior to your event and all tables will be moved before your set up time begins.
• The venue does not have an onsite catering service. Instead we partner with a list of preferred caterers and bar services (available upon request) and we ask that you choose from our list.
• All rented items must be picked up on the night of the event in the allotted 2 hour breakdown.
• Amplified music indoors must end at 11PM.
• Amplified music outdoors must end at 9PM.
• Exterior flaps can be lowered to enclose a portion of our patio, if necessary.
• A LICENSED day of the event coordinator is required. This person cannot be a member of the wedding party or guest at the wedding. They must provide their license one month prior to the event and meet with the venue manager to sign our coordiantor agreeement. The venue is happy to recommend coordinators upon request.
• Host must provide Harborside with a Certificate of Insurance in the amount of $500,000 (minimum) with Harborside East named as additionally insured.
© 2016 Harborside East. Site by SGD